Consultation has concluded, if you would like to speak to someone about this project please contact the offices in the who's listening section (bottom right).
Be part of the discussion about issues facing young people in Hobsons Bay
Are you aged between 12 and 17? Would you like to be a part of a discussion group to share your views on the major health and social problems affecting young people living in the community?
Communities That Care (CTC) is a group that includes Hobsons Bay City Council (UP Youth Services), Communities That Care Ltd. and a range of local health, youth and community organisations that was established in Hobsons Bay in 2017. Their aim is to promote the healthy development of local young people, by reducing common health and social problems.
How can you get involved?
- join facilitated conversations and provide feedback on the results of a large-scale health and wellbeing survey, recently
- contribute views on the major issues affecting young people in their community, by attending one of the facilitated conversations
What’s in it for me?
- your feedback will help to inform decisions about which programs are needed for young people in the community
- participants will receive a $30 Coles/Myer voucher and a certificate of participation
- pizza and drinks will be provided
Wednesday 8 August 2018 from 5pm - 6.30pm
Wednesday 15 August 2018, 6pm-7.30pm
Newport Community Hub, Level 1, 13 Mason Street, Newport
Click here to find out more about Communities That Care in Hobsons Bay.
Communities That Care in Hobsons Bay is funded by Hobsons Bay City Council and the Victorian Government's Community Crime Prevention Program.