Consultation has concluded, if you would like to speak to someone about this project please contact the officers in the who's listening section (bottom right).
Hobsons Bay City Council consulted with the community on future options and recommendations relating to early years services (0-5 years) and facilities in Altona. A feasibility study identified a number of benefits of bringing together a number of nearby kindergartens and the Altona Maternal and Child Health Centre into a one-stop-shop facility. View the feasibility study in the council minutes (study starts on page 16 of the document).
Community and stakeholder consultation took place from 24 November 2015 to 11 February 2016.
- providing feedback on early years services and facilities in Altona by completing a short online form.
- completing a survey to tell us what early years services you use or intended to use in the future and what you see as important regarding these services
- attending an information session to discuss early years services and facilities in Altona, ask questions and provide feedback.
- doing a tour of the Newport Gardens Early Years Centre
- participating in either a children's workshop or an adult workshop to explore a range of options for early years services and facilities in Altona.
- attending a presentation of the consultation findings