Implementation of the Dennis Reserve Master Plan - Stage Two
The Council endorsed Dennis Reserve Master Plan is scheduled for implementation in three stages over the next three years. The image to the right reflects the three stages described below.
- Stage One - Demolition of existing tennis courts, tennis club pavilion, ladies bowling green and pavilion and the construction of four new tennis courts
- Stage Two - Open space upgrades to the southern end of the reserve
- Stage Three - Demolition of the existing senior citizens centre and construction of a new multi-purpose community facility and completion of the landscape works to the northern section of the reserve
Council now invites your feedback on Stage Two
Stage Two includes upgrades to the southern end of the reserve as detailed in the (concept) Open Space and Landscape Plan. The Plan focuses on rejuvenating the 19th century heritage green spaces and garden beds, creating a winding path network and upgrading the playground.
Alternatively go to the Document Library on the right.
There are a number of ways you can participate and provide your feedback:
- Complete the short survey below.
- Have a chat with the project team at one of our drop in sessions (dates on the right).
- Click the '+ Follow' button (top left of your screen) to receive project update emails.