8 September 2020
2020, we asked for your input to help shape the next big feature of the
Recycling 2.0 app which will support Hobsons Bay residents to recycle right. Thank
you to everyone who contributed.
Click here to view a summary of what we heard, or download copy of this from the Document Library.
Council will evaluate all contributions made, with this information informing future features for the Recycling 2.0 app.
Council will continue to share app
development updates using push notifications within the Recycling 2.0 app. To
download the free Recycling 2.0 app on your smartphone, head to the Apple App
Store or Google Play Store and search: ‘Recycling 2.0’.
Shape the next big feature of the Recycling 2.0 app!
We've taking our four-bin waste and recycling service into the digital space with the launch of the Recycling 2.0 App, the latest tool to support Hobsons Bay residents to recycle right.
We want to make it easier for residents to reduce waste, sort recycling and organics to reduce waste from going to landfill.
The mobile phone app offers residents important and up-to-date information about the kerbside service in an accessible, easy to view format.
We've already released a number of features that enable residents to have essential service information to hand at all times. These include:
- Personalised Bin Schedule: Enter your address to find out which bins to put out for the next four weeks. Future releases will include timed bin collections reminders.
- Which Bin Does This Go In?: Enter a household item into the interactive tool to check in which bin it goes. It also features information about additional recycling options, where available.
- Provide your feedback: Users can suggest improvements or additional features.
Now we want to know what you would like to see released as the app's next big feature!
Have your say
We are asking for your input to help shape the next big feature of the Recycling 2.0 app which will support Hobsons Bay residents to recycle right.
You can have your say on the two concepts to determine which will be explored further by:
- Online Survey - completing the survey below by 23 August 2020
- Email - share your feedback to the Recycling 2.0 Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org