28 September 2021
Public Exhibition: Property Strategy 2021 - 2030
Hobsons Bay City Council invites community feedback on the (Draft) Property Strategy 2021 - 2030, a ten year vision to strategically align Council's property portfolio with service delivery objectives and community need.
The Property Strategy provides a set of principles, objectives and actions that are focused on improvements to the overall management and performance of Council’s property portfolio. These principles include
- Portfolio Management
- 1. Maximising public value generated using the asset portfolio
- 2. Property use is aligned with Council priorities, policies, plans and objectives
- Community occupancy management
- 3. Leases and licenses are consistent encouraging inclusion, and fair and impartial community access
- 4. Property allocation and support consider evidence of tenant service delivery, performance, community participation and multi- community group utilisation
- 5. Long term partnership arrangements will preference shared responsibility for costs, maintenance, and facility management
- Commercial management
- 6. Council property will be used to leverage strategic multi-modal community outcomes as well as commercial return where possible & appropriate
- 7. Differentiation will occur as to how we manage our commercial and community property portfolio outcomes
Actions for the seven principles listed above can be found within the (Draft) Property Strategy 2021 - 2030.
Making a submission
Submissions must be received by midnight on Tuesday 26 October 2021 using the form below.