- How is Council planning to manage the increase of traffic flows in the precinct around the new facility and then southern section of the reserve?
- On Saturdays in winter the carparks are full. With the new pool people will have to park further into residential streets. What is Council planning on doing about this?
- I can’t get out of my street at the moment, increasing traffic is only going to get worse. What is council planning to do about this?
- It’s really hard to cross Central Avenue as a pedestrian. What will Council do to improve access and safety?
The Aquatic and Early Years Centre
- Why isn’t there a 50m pool included in the new facility?
- What happens if we don’t get money for the pool? Will Laverton Pool get demolished if Western Aquatic and Early Years Facility is not constructed?
- If funding for the pool is not forthcoming will all the proposed works still occur?
- When will the Laverton Pool be removed?
Early Years Centre
- What happens to Cooraminta Children’s Centre?
- Will the new Early Years Centre collocated onsite with the pool still be run by Cooraminta?
- The new pool will be built on the site of the existing children’s centre. Does this mean that the existing building will need to be demolished? And if so, what happens to the services running from this site?