April 19 2022
After reviewing the feedback from community consultation during November and December 2021, we have finalised the play space design for W.L.J. Crofts Reserve.
Changes to the concept design include
- Eucalyptus green rubber softfall
- Some timber and natural-look climbing equipment
- Swings for different age groups
The colour of the rubber softfall is Eucalyptus green which reflects the colour of the surrounds. As water play at W.L.J.Crofts Reserve was not considered feasible, a sandpit is introduced for more avenues of play. A multi-use court and public toilet facilities are available across the road at Hosken Reserve and will be more easily accessed with the new pedestrian path network which connects both reserves.
Have your say
Let us know what you think by:
- filling out the online survey below
- attending our online community drop-in session (Wednesday 8 December, 6-7pm via Zoom) - click here to register
- submitting further comments to the W.L.J Crofts Reserve Project Team by emailing email@example.com or phone 1300 179 944.
Feedback is invited until 11.59pm on Sunday 19 December 2021.