5 May 2021
Safer, more efficient and accessible transport for all users
Council is developing Local Area Movement Plans (LAMPs) for the northern area of Hobsons Bay incorporating the suburbs of Brooklyn, Altona North, Newport, Williamstown North, Spotswood and South Kingsville. The Northern LAMPs aim to improve the way our community travels through our city on roads, public transport, the cycling network and footpaths.
The Northern LAMPs will deliver a five year framework to guide Council’s infrastructure planning and implementation and assist with advocacy to state and federal governments to help maintain a safe, well connected, efficient and accessible transport network.
Earlier in the project, we asked a range of questions to understand your experiences using the Hobsons Bay transport network. To read about 'what we heard' during this initial community consultation, click here.
Have your say
The feedback provided during the initial community consultation phase of this project has been reviewed to develop three Local Area Movement Plans (LAMPs) with proposed actions within the following locations:
- Brooklyn & Altona North
- Spotswood & South Kingsville
- Newport & Williamstown North
We now invite you to:
- explore the three LAMPs including the proposed actions within each of the tabs below
- provide your feedback within the surveys found in each of the tabs below
- chat with members of the Project Team and share your feedback in-person during one of our many pop-up community engagement sessions. Dates may be found on the right-hand side of the page
We are seeking your feedback between Wednesday 5 May until 11.59pm, Friday 11 June 2021.
Spotswood & South Kingsville
Explore the proposed actions to improve the transport network in Spotswood and South Kingsville, and let us know what you think!
Newport & Williamstown North
Explore the proposed actions to improve the transport network in Newport and Williamstown North, and let us know what you think!